The Overlander Motor Lodge in Gunnedah offers 16 modern, clean and comfortable rooms.
The licensed restaurant and cocktail bar has a large display of antique blacksmith tools, saddles and other farming memorabilia. You can have dinner here or order room service.
It’s only a short walk to town and the local shops and clubs. Relax in the garden area and enjoy facilities that include a barbecue area and swimming pool.
Gunnedah is known as the Koala capital of Australia. It is also known for hosting major event bird shows, dog shows and horse shows.
Check-in: 12.30, Check-out: 10 AM
Check-in Instructions: If a late check-in is required this can be arranged. Credit card details to be given as a deposit. Phone 02 6742 2677 to make arrangements.
Getting There :
- Fly to Tamworth and hire a car for the 95Klm drive
- Fly to Narrabri and hire a car for the 90Klm drive
- Countrylink arrives day approx 4.30pm and leaves 10am daily
- Parking Large car park and truck parking is no problems in the street
Things To Do
- Good competion Golf coarse.
- Walking tracks,
- Business Facilities
- Our restaurant can be used for meetings